Whether this is your first time renting an RV or you're an old pro, here are some things to think about and take into consideration. We want your RVing experience to be the best it can possibly be. What are you thinking...
- Pull behind travel trailer - Big or Little?
- Motor home - Class A or Class C - big or Little?
- Van Conversion or Passenger Van
- How many do you need to accommodate for traveling and/or sleeping?
- How much time do you plan on spending "inside" the RV?
- Weather permitting outside activities? Travel Trailer? Do you have a vehicle capable of pulling the weight of a trailer?
- Staying in a campground area? What size will your reserved site accommodate?
- Do you have a site reserved?
- Does the site have trees?
- Is it a level area?
- Full Hook Ups (electrical, water and/or sewer - all some or none)?
Motor Homes, Toy Hauler Trailers and Van Conversions are equipped with a generator (on board electricity)
It isn't a necessity to have electrical hook ups, you will need to utilize the generator.Travel trailers are not equipped with a generator (on board electricity) battery power will only last SO long. We cannot estimate the power longevity. If you plan on "Dry Camping" (no electrical source) we highly recommend that you rent a generator. We cannot be responsible for dead batteries, even after one day of rental.
- You pick up your RV from "A" Class RV in Fresno, California and return to the same place.
- We deliver your RV to your requested destination (check for acceptable destinations and delivery fees) and we pick your RV up when you're done.
- We also have Airport Pickup for one week (or longer) rentals. Limited to acceptable arrival departure times.
- Long term rentals are becoming very popular... Temporary Housing, Construction Job Site, Hospital Stay, etc. Special pricing for long term rentals typically apply.